Saturday, May 28, 2016

Packing Cubes

Well folks, I never thought I'd be one to carry something unnecessary on the road, but after a month of testing these things, I think I like them! These are packing cubes. They come in several different brands, all readily available from Amazon. I've tested three different brands, and from a cost/weight/durability standpoint, I like the Amazon basics. They weigh approximately 3 ounces each empty, so they do add to your luggage weight. However, the organization is really nice. For my clothes, I can fold dress slacks and dress shirts and barely need to iron them. This is completely worth the weight. I think the small and medium cubes are the most useful. The large is a little too big to snugly hold anything, and honestly hard to stack into my bag. One last tip- put a dryer sheet in each one to keep your luggage smelling fresh. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment