Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Where have I been, and where is THIS going?

Hello from March!

If you read the first post back in November, and have been anxiously waiting to see the next one, I apologize if I left you disappointed.  During that time, I was out gaining some more new experiences that I am looking forward to sharing here for YOUR benefit!  Let me take just a moment and introduce the blog.  My goal here is to post a few basic kinds of articles.  Navigate the topics you are interested in using the labels in the menu.

1. General travel tips and advice - how to get good air fares, how to combat jet lag, when and where to go.

2. Location specific advice - I have worked as a guide in many places throughout the world.  I know what the tourist traps are, and I know how to get those one-of-a-kind experiences.  I want to share the how-to's with you.

3. Location reviews - I am not paid by any hotels, stores, or restaurants to post my thoughts on their establishment.  My opinion may differ from others, but you can always count on my honest opinion.

4. Do-it-yourself itineraries -  You can always adjust these for your own personal preferences, but if you want to travel independently, I've got you covered.

5. Guiding services - Doing it yourself becoming too daunting?  I am a professional tour guide and tour manager, and I have many friends and tour companies throughout the world who I am happy to recommend to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment